Shouldn’t your boat be built around you?
This isn’t our boat. This is your boat.
Built to order and built around you, the new Fairline Targa 53 GT asks just one question? Why compromise? Because this boat doesn’t just let you truly personalise your space, it gives you more of it where it really counts.
And this is the boat that reflects your priorities – quality of build and quality of experience – from superior engineering and equipment, to all those small details that delight. All that adds up to something very special. Because, if you agree that for your new boat ‘close enough’ isn’t going to be ‘good enough’, then it can only be the new Fairline Targa 53 GT.
For the uncompromising, nothing less will do.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit): 55’6” (16.92m)
- Length overall (ex. pulpit): 53’6” (16.32m)
- Beam: 14’10” (4.52m)
- Number of berths: 6 – 7
- Draught: 3’11” (1.20m) unloaded
- Height above waterline: 15’1” (4.60m)
- Transport height: 15’11” (4.87m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 19.19 imp. tons / 21.49 US tons (19,500kg)
- Fuel capacity: 530 gallons / 637 US gallons (2,412 litres)
- Water capacity: 120 gallons / 145 US gallons (550 litres)
Engines & Performance
- Twin Volvo Penta D11-675 shaft drive, diesel (675mhp each): 30 knots (estimated maximum)
- Twin Volvo Penta D11-725 shaft drive, diesel (725mhp each): 32 knots (estimated maximum)
- Twin Caterpillar C12.9 shaft drive, diesel (850mhp each): 34 knots (estimated maximum)