Command and control. Now, you have the helm.
Built to order and built around you, the new Fairline Squadron 53 is the exhilarating choice for those who want their boat, their way. From its striking swept flybridge, to its category-defining flexibility of layout, this boat delivers an uncompromising experience – for those who drive it and those enjoying the remarkable space you have created.
And you’ll appreciate this no-compromise approach in everything you touch, from superior engineering and equipment, to those small details that delight. So, exhilaration, personalisation and quality... what does that all add up to? You don’t get a boat that’s close to your ideal. You build a boat that is your ideal.
For the uncompromising, nothing less will do.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit): 55’6” (16.92m)
- Length overall (exc. pulpit): 53’6” (16.32m)
- Beam (inc. gunwale): 14’10” (4.52m)
- Number of berths: 6 – 7
- Draught: 3’11” (1.20m)
- Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 18’2” (5.56m)
- Transport height: 17’1” (5.15m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 21.16 imp. tons / 23.69 US tons (21,000kg)
- Fuel capacity: 530 gallons / 637 US gallons (2,412 litres)
- Water capacity (inc. calorifier): 120 gallons / 145 US gallons (550 litres)
Engines & Performance
- Twin Volvo Penta D11-675 shaft drive, diesel (675mhp each): 30 knots (estimated maximum)
- Twin Volvo Penta D11-725 shaft drive, diesel (725mhp each): 32 knots (estimated maximum)
- Twin Caterpillar C12.9 shaft drive, diesel (850mhp each): 34 knots (estimated maximum)
Squadron 53 gallery images coming soon....